What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brand new out of the box and doesn´t work - HELP!

cocky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my wife a new ipad2 for Christmas. I have dutifully charged it for 8 hours before turning it on, but now I have turned it on all I get after the apple symbol is a symbil with the itunes logo and a graphic of the connection cable with an arrow pointing toward the itunes logo.. any ideas please?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, decide which computer you'll be syncing w/ the iPad2 - download iTunes (if not already present on the computer) - plug in the charging cable to the device and the USB connector to a port on the computer; iTunes should open and you should be ready to register the iPad and also setup an iTunes account - checkout This LINK for more detailed directions; you could also google on 'iPad setup' and get a lot of hits on setting up the device - good luck and please post back here if a problem still exists!

P.S. Welcome to the forum - :)

OP
C

cocky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks folks that worked a treat! Wife now happy!

Most reactions

Latest posts