What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brand new ipad getting smashed by a baseball bat

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Umm, ok, why? Anyone else find it ironic that it was shot on an iPhone?

Isaac Newton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What a whack job...no pun intended. About as useful a measure as a hunger strike, only one fool is affected by the demonstration.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did that an an anti-disco rally back in the 80's, but then I was making a great cultural contribution to our society.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw a PC magazine stress test on the ipad where they destroyed it too...
but at least they did useful tests... h2o etc...
They did use a nail on the front screen & surprisingly the screen was very resistant, but the backside scratched badly.

I just watched that. The damage from drops on carpeted floor from sitting position was troublesome. I was surprised that pouring coffee on it did not result in instant failure, but it held up during the shot. Holding it under the tap and washing it was just plain stupid. Dropping it screen-down on pavement cracked the screen. Who woulda thunk it?

ayerbusiness

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really don't understand why people are doing that.. Destroying your iPad with a baseball bat? I really think that they are not in their right minds. How can anyone be so dumb wasting their money just to have seconds of attention.

jizmo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's usually not their money. They get donations from people and do it with lots of new techno products

kevbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bet after taking it out of the box, they were like damn, this really IS nice!

Most reactions

Latest posts