What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brand new iPad and I pressed "New iPad" instead of "Restore from phone". Help!

yiayia.jan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had my iPhone for about a year and I just got an iPad. When I plugged it into the computer (WIndows 7 PC) to synch it with iTunes, I clicked the wrong button. I can install my apps from iCloud, but I really don't want them to be separate. Is there any way to 'start over'?

Thanks for any suggestions and help !!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yiayia.jan said:
I've had my iPhone for about a year and I just got an iPad. When I plugged it into the computer (WIndows 7 PC) to synch it with iTunes, I clicked the wrong button. I can install my apps from iCloud, but I really don't want them to be separate. Is there any way to 'start over'?

Yes, plug your iPad back in and restore it to start over.

The Archangel

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score

If you really want to start from scratch you can reset your iPad and start all over like you just got your iPad....

How to Reset the iPad to Factory Default Settings

Most reactions