What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brand new Ipad 2 now what?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
On a quick note Marilyn, the whole piracy thing can be quite misleading, it's available in Cydia so people, like above, obviously think it's ok.
We never mention it's name, and from what I remember it's not mentioned in the rules list, maybe it needs to be a written rule(with a name) that way it's a rule to follow rather than just a grey area that creates problem threads for moderators.
Sorry, not sticking my nose into the way you run things, as it's a great site......I just see this as a bit of a repetitive loop.

To be clear it is NOT available from Cydia until you go out of your way to add a piracy supporting repo at which point Cydia forces you to confirm exactly what it is you are doing.
Ignorance is not an excuse. You can't do this stuff by accident. We don't promote it, so it does not get mentioned by name.

Most reactions

Latest posts