What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brainstorm

migueel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It be cool if they had a Bluetooth charger or a small back up battery/adaptor ? I have found myself leaving my iPad behind cause my battery is low and to make it worse the charger cable is to short for me to stand by it while it charges

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It be cool if they had a Bluetooth charger or a small back up battery/adaptor ? I have found myself leaving my iPad behind cause my battery is low and to make it worse the charger cable is to short for me to stand by it while it charges
you can buy extension cables for iPad.

OP
migueel

migueel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
True true but we in 2012 we should b using Bluetooth cordless I'm pretty sure that would help out so much

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I don't think you understand what Bluetooth does. There is no way to charge using BlueTooth. It's a communication protocol.

There are wireless chargers, they all depend on setting your device on a charging mat. While there have been a few interesting demos and talks on the subject, consumer wireless, carry around, charging is still a ways in the future. Well, other than solar, and that's a slow, slow, method with current technology.

There are portable battery pack/chargers for the iPad. There are even one or two battery/case solutions. Google will turn up plenty of possibilities. I've never used or researched any of them (beyond noticing the occasional ad), so I won't try to recommend one.

Most reactions