Brainstorm

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by migueel, Jun 13, 2012.

1. migueel

migueel iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It be cool if they had a Bluetooth charger or a small back up battery/adaptor ? I have found myself leaving my iPad behind cause my battery is low and to make it worse the charger cable is to short for me to stand by it while it charges
  2. Poisonivy

Poisonivy Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223 / 0
    you can buy extension cables for iPad.
  3. migueel

migueel iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    True true but we in 2012 we should b using Bluetooth cordless I'm pretty sure that would help out so much
  4. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,428 / 1
    I don't think you understand what Bluetooth does. There is no way to charge using BlueTooth. It's a communication protocol.

There are wireless chargers, they all depend on setting your device on a charging mat. While there have been a few interesting demos and talks on the subject, consumer wireless, carry around, charging is still a ways in the future. Well, other than solar, and that's a slow, slow, method with current technology.

There are portable battery pack/chargers for the iPad. There are even one or two battery/case solutions. Google will turn up plenty of possibilities. I've never used or researched any of them (beyond noticing the occasional ad), so I won't try to recommend one.