1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

BraedenP is in the house!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by BraedenP, Sep 12, 2010.

1. BraedenP

BraedenP iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello,

My name is Braeden. I'm a typical geeky coding nerd. I'm fluent in Java, C#, VB, C++, PHP, and pretty much every web markup/scripting language. So yeah, I'm a geek.

Apart from that, Photography is awesome -- I have a photography business that I run on the side.

I obviously love iPads, and have become quite fond of mine over these past few months. I know I'll be suckered into buying the next model just short of a year from now -- cameras and retina are just too awesome to ignore!

I watch House, Bones, Fringe, Lie to Me, and pretty much every show in that genre besides CSI, Law and Order, and NCIS.

Now you know who I am, and can stalk me at your leisure.

Glad to be here!