1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Box Improves iPhone/iPad apps, now Offers 50GB of Free Storage for Life

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by RaduTyrsina, Jan 18, 2014.

1. RaduTyrsina

RaduTyrsina News Team

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    box-app-ios-620x368.png

If you have an iPhone or iPad, then you probably store a lot of files on your iOS devices, especially pictures, music and video files. And you definitely won’t say no to some extra storage for free. How about 50GB of for life, just when you download the updated iOS Box app?

So, if you will download the new iOS Box apps during the next 30 days, you will get 50 gigabytes of free storage along with the improved apps that now have a simpler, more intuitive interface, faster document rendering, and progressive loading of photos to allow for faster previewing and scrolling.

Source: iPhoneforums
    • Like Like x 1
  2. tlbaker

tlbaker iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +96 / 0
    It's like having an 100GB IPad. ;)

Sent from my Black 64GB Fifth Generation iPod touch using iPF
  3. vespa5

vespa5 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This was actually nice to have. I'm currently using Dropbox, but I had to do all sorts of referring and posting stuff on my social networks to get additional free space to get anywhere near 50gb. Box gives you 50gb right of the bat. Box, Drive, Dropbox, heck, any of these are a lot more useful and provides more user interaction capabilities than investing money on the iCloud IMO