What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Box Improves iPhone/iPad apps, now Offers 50GB of Free Storage for Life

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
box-app-ios-620x368.png

If you have an iPhone or iPad, then you probably store a lot of files on your iOS devices, especially pictures, music and video files. And you definitely won’t say no to some extra storage for free. How about 50GB of for life, just when you download the updated iOS Box app?

We’ve overhauled our app to make it super-fast, simpler to use and more immersive. The result, we believe, is the best content viewing and collaboration experience available today for your iOS device. We’re incredibly happy to offer this update to the millions of people that have already downloaded Box for iPhone and iPad and everyone else who needs to get work done on the go.

So, if you will download the new iOS Box apps during the next 30 days, you will get 50 gigabytes of free storage along with the improved apps that now have a simpler, more intuitive interface, faster document rendering, and progressive loading of photos to allow for faster previewing and scrolling.

Source: iPhoneforums

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's like having an 100GB IPad. ;)

Sent from my Black 64GB Fifth Generation iPod touch using iPF

vespa5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This was actually nice to have. I'm currently using Dropbox, but I had to do all sorts of referring and posting stuff on my social networks to get additional free space to get anywhere near 50gb. Box gives you 50gb right of the bat. Box, Drive, Dropbox, heck, any of these are a lot more useful and provides more user interaction capabilities than investing money on the iCloud IMO

Most reactions

Latest posts