What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Box contents label in Spanish

cart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Newbie on here so hello all!

Ordered a iPad 2 32GB WiFi a couple of days ago from Amazon (marketplace) which arrived today. No mention of this before buying - arrived with a travel adaptor and box contents label appears to be in Spanish. I'm guessing that's not normal? Any problems this could cause? Not 3G so no issue there but wondering about iTunes/iPlayer for example whether they will think I'm a Spanish user.

Sure I could be reading too much into a label but don't want to break the cellophane until I know more.

Thanks in advance for any help

curly5079

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Cart, should't be a problem. At set- up you will be given the option to select language, time zone, etc. good luck with your new iPad

ziffos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And providing you register yourself as the owner (on Apple website) then any future problems within the warranty period are covered.

Most reactions

Latest posts