What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bought new iPad 2 iOS 4.3 is worth to update to iOs 5.0.1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prodhprod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought and iPad 2 iOS 4.3 (8f191). As I have seen now it's impossible to jailbreak it. So, my question is if it is worth to update to iOS 5.0.1 for waiting the final jailbreak of pod2g?
Thks in advanced!

pracomass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ofcourse. If you stay on 4.3 you will be waiting for nothing-that version is long gone. Aside from jb, ios 5.0.1 has great features.

wasee_shaikh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All the hackers are making fool of it saying we will releasing jailbreak for ipad 2 but none had suceed cause apple has tie up with them & this is a secret

OP
prodhprod

prodhprod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No man! only 4.3.3
That's cause I made this question

bL33d

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There was a PDF jailbreak for 4.3 but whoever hosted the files pulled themnfor some dumbass reason.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes it is just go to jailbreakme.com and all over !

Everybody chill out, ok?
There was a jailbreak for 4.3 but it was very buggy so it was never publicly released. So please do not tell people that and give false hopes.

Pod2g has developed the jailbreak for 5.0.1 and it might be released this weekend. It will support A4 devices and very soon A5.
Everyone: Update to 5.0.1 and use TinyUmbrella to save your SHSH blobs just in case you might need them to stay on 5.0.1.

Now, wait patiently for the jailbreak to be released.

Last edited:
OP
prodhprod

prodhprod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks graywolf for clarifying everything. As you say there are many people chilling out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts