What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Booooooorrrrrreeeeedddddd...........

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Downside is when they expect me to know exactly why something went wrong to their device, TV and so on! I don't know everything, that's why google was invented, it's sure got me out of a few scrapes I can tell you.

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my wife's very traditional - reads real paper books and mags, makes proper phone calls with a telephone, sends letters in the post etc etc. she does have a mobile phone, but hasn't the need and doesn't want the need to embrace all this modern fan-dangled technology. shes never used a computer before and has no desire to. and i cant blame her to be honest.
But, saying all that, she's more than happy to let me do the techie side of things for us - she loves me to browse the web for her, order stuff from Amazon/ebay for her, speak to our relatives in newzealand via skype, watch the news on ipad when still in bed, get me to send emails for her, film the nieces/nephews/grandkids etc etc.
best of both worlds for her i suppose.

It is amazing! You have described my wife and myself. Exactly the same,

that's me and my husband! ;)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
See! I told you! Techy partner and non-techy partner. Or for Bri, techy daughter and non- techy mum!

OP
B

Bribrianna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
See! I told you! Techy partner and non-techy partner. Or for Bri, techy daughter and non- techy mum!

Yep :) I take after my dad

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bribrianna said:
Yep :) I take after my dad

Hey! So do I! He is being left behind now, I've got an iPad and he hasn't!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Although he is copying me! I bought an iPod, then he bought one, then I bought an iPhone, and then so did he!

OP
B

Bribrianna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Although he is copying me! I bought an iPod, then he bought one, then I bought an iPhone, and then so did he!

Haha lol, can't keep up

DM51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mrs. DM51 is completely hopeless at tech, so naturally I have to be in charge of it. That works fine until something goes wrong, and then I have to ask one of our children to fix it, lol.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bribrianna said:
Haha lol, can't keep up

Unluckily for me, my two brothers are also techy, one lives in SA and has the largest tv you can get, 2 iPads, 2 iPhones and so on...
The other one lives near the New Forest and has all the latest Apple Products! I'm beginning to think I don't make enough money teaching kids science! But I love my job and when I was at school, I never dreamed i'd go back to school, no way, no how!

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bribrianna said:
Haha lol, can't keep up

Unluckily for me, my two brothers are also techy, one lives in SA and has the largest tv you can get, 2 iPads, 2 iPhones and so on...
The other one lives near the New Forest and has all the latest Apple Products! I'm beginning to think I don't make enough money teaching kids science! But I love my job and when I was at school, I never dreamed i'd go back to school, no way, no how!

My older brother's a techie too but he's on android :D and a hard core windows user (he's a gamer).

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
j0yful said:
My older brother's a techie too but he's on android :D and a hard core windows user (he's a gamer).

Nope, I'd like to go the Mac way but those prices are way above my head! I'm sold on Apple now, no going back, maybe a reduced Mac will come my way!

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
j0yful said:

Nope, I'd like to go the Mac way but those prices are way above my head! I'm sold on Apple now, no going back, maybe a reduced Mac will come my way!

same here hayles. i had my ipad and an iphone4 last year. i'll pass this year. maybe next year :D i have imac on my mind how about you?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
j0yful said:
same here hayles. i had my ipad and an iphone4 last year. i'll pass this year. maybe next year :D i have imac on my mind how about you?

I'd go for the best of the best but I can dream. I've tried not looking to be honest! No, that's a lie, anything that is reduced, so I can synch my no. 1 iPad to it!

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
wish I was bored.....

shattered from being dragged around everywhere by my niece earlier, then just found out that an uncle and auntie and their 2 kids are coming up to visit, and everyone is going out for a big meal together tonight......

good sleep tonight.... you betcha!!

so that will be all from me today :(

gotta tidy up, get beds ready yadda yadda

p.s. behave hayley :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wytey said:
wish I was bored.....

shattered from being dragged around everywhere by my niece earlier, then just found out that an uncle and auntie and their 2 kids are coming up to visit, and everyone is going out for a big meal together tonight......

good sleep tonight.... you betcha!!

so that will be all from me today :(

gotta tidy up, get beds ready yadda yadda

p.s. behave hayley :)

I always do!

Most reactions

Latest posts