What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Books disappeared

Ronnie1a

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just downloaded the latest version of itunes and the updated version of ipad. My book app. disappeared along with several books, all purchased from itunes. Cannot find it on the computer or the ipad. Am I just out of luck?

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Go to iBooks and touch Store and select Purchased from the menu on the bottom. Are they not there?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The iBooks app has been known to disappear after an update, for some obscure reason.

Try a reset.

If it still does not come back go to the App Store and download it again. Visit the iBooks Store in the app and select the Purchased tab. You'll find all the iBooks you've bought ready for download again.

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

Most reactions