What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BookMarks Using Safari???

shiflerg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help for a newbie.

I'm trying to find out what is on the top of the screen when I'm in Safari. I have learned to add some bookmarks and have the bookmarks bar on all the time. This is what I think I want.

When I'm viewing a page I see 3 lines of items. The first line contains the bookmark button, the url address, and google. This seems fine. The next line has the bookmarks I have just added which seems just fine (I think this is the bookmark bar).

My question concerns the 3rd line??? What is it? Can I change it?? Some of the buttons I see are Profile, E-mail, and then a lot of stuff I don't think I want or need. One is weather.com/services/ipad.html. Another is linkedin.com. Another is finance.yahoo.com. Ok!! So what are they?? Why are they there?? Can I delete some of them?? If so, how do I do it??

Thanks for your help.

Amp1216

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I assume you are talking about the tabs you have opened like previous sites you have been on that stay there unless you search on that tab and change you can delete the tabs by pressing the X by it so if you ever want to keep sites you visit often keep that tab open and you can refresh and look at it hope this helps

Welcome to the forum

Most reactions

Latest posts