What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bodyguardz Skin. Did you order it?

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered the Bodyguardz Skin a week and a half ago but I didn't even get an email confirmation or even saying if it's been shipped.

Can someone tell me how long it took for them to ship?

Thanks.

elgerber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yvrgal said:
I ordered the Bodyguardz Skin a week and a half ago but I didn't even get an email confirmation or even saying if it's been shipped.

Thanks.

I can't really help on time, as I paid for rush shipping, but I never received any confirmation. Not for my order or that it shipped, but it showed up in the 2 days I paid for.

OP
Y

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yvrgal said:
I ordered the Skin a week and a half ago but I didn't even get an email confirmation or even saying if it's been shipped.

Thanks.

I can't really help on time, as I paid for rush shipping, but I never received any confirmation. Not for my order or that it shipped, but it showed up in the 2 days I paid for.

Thanks for letting me know. I ended up paying for shipping because it's coming to Canada. But it's been a while now and it's taking forever for it to get here. I hope it's not lost in the mail.

Dream

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody running this with the smartcover? I know it works, but does it make the magnets less effective at all?

wclyffe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dream said:
Anybody running this with the smartcover? I know it works, but does it make the magnets less effective at all?

Not at all on mine. Holds strong on the hinge side. The only slight difference is when the cover is fully open and held at the back of the iPad, I notice less hold. It doesn't matter as you are holding the whole thing anyway.

Dream

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dream said:

Not at all on mine. Holds strong on the hinge side. The only slight difference is when the cover is fully open and held at the back of the iPad, I notice less hold. It doesn't matter as you are holding the whole thing anyway.

Ummmmm ok? lol

EIGHTYTHREE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I only have bodyguards back protector on both my ipads2. From order date I receive on the 4th business day. I use smart cover on both and the BG protectant doesn't effect smart cover magnets.

Most reactions

Latest posts