What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth

Gab3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can u send files between PC and ipad2 via bluetooth pairing? Need to send documents (.doc, .xls, .ppt etc) back n forth and didnt want to use email. I assume this will require jailbreaking as well as an app to do the transfer...what say you?...

vgorena

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi...
You can use File App...
With this app you can share between pc and ipad and also when is in file app you can open with other apps... This app is free

If you need to editing .doc .xls, etc, then you will need docs to go, is a little bit expensive, but it function too with bluethoot... You must to buy for the iPad and in your PC you download an application from the dataviz dot com page, this one is free... Then you install it.. And the app in iPad will give you a code of 4 numbers to sync...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
Gab3

Gab3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow cool! But...Been trying to find file app on app store. Is it for jailbroken devices and on Cydia? Also i already have docs to go but cant figure out where the pc version is. I will continue my search...

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It's not bluetooth, but you might want to look at DropBox. As long as both the iPad and computer are connected to the internet it makes the moving of files between them easy; and most of the office app support it, including Documents to Go.

No hacking required.

vgorena

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Gab3 said:
Wow cool! But...Been trying to find file app on app store. Is it for jailbroken devices and on Cydia? Also i already have docs to go but cant figure out where the pc version is. I will continue my search...

Is not a cydia app...
FileApp is in utilities category... Is one word to find it...
And this app is better for PC you use ftp comunication...

If you have mac u can use too the "mover" software...

Docs to go:
1. Go to dataviz dot com
2. You will see a picture in blue, and below 3 boxes with products and 2 links with white letters
3. Clic on second ("Documents to go for your ipad.......")
4. A new window appear and you have in yellow "Download Win" or Download Mac"

You will download and open it... And in the righ up corner is the option Add a device, clic
And on your ipad open docs to go
On your ipad clic on desktop word in the bottom of your screen. Write the number in your PC. And both will be paired..

:)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

IPADfreak90

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts