What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth speaker doesn't work with Skype

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have the new Skype for iPad and my Jambox Jawbone speaker does not work with the app. The speaker is working fine on my other sound apps. Is anyone else having this problem? Any ideas?

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This could be a Skype issue. Support for external Bluetooth peripherals - such as audio devices and keyboards - is decided upon by the developers of a particular app. It seems as though Skype have decided not to support Bluetooth speakers. I would contact the Developers and ask them if this is the case.

Tim

OP
markbnh1

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Okay, Skype does not support Bluetooth on the iPad. However, I just connected it to my Jambox with the wired connector and it sounds awesome! Just thought I'd let others know.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to know - thanks. Not sure why they decided not to support Bluetooth though.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts