What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth pair from ipad 2 to bb torch

raggabumpin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IT will not connect or pair... How poss send pics to ipad from bb torch...... Nt an app or sumit.... Pointless bluetooth ever!

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IT will not connect or pair... How poss send pics to ipad from bb torch...... Nt an app or sumit.... Pointless bluetooth ever!
Unfortunately as you've found what you want to do is not possible. BT on the iPad works with BT keyboards and headphones.

If one day you were to switch to an iPhone you would have all of your photos instantly available on your iPad, computer as well as you phone via Photo Stream.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks... So i goto wait for contract to end 
Trust me...it'll be worth it! :)

Not only is the iPhone terrific, but Photo Stream is very cool. I took a number of photos at a Thanksgiving family gathering today. When I got home tonight they were all already on my iMac, Macbook Air, my wife's Mac Mini and my iPad! I just took a screen shot on my iPad a few minutes ago and it was on my iMac in about 10 seconds. Really nice. :thumbs:

Last edited:
OP
raggabumpin

raggabumpin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A go ipad2 and the 27inch imac big comp lol.... Just made bad choice on fone... How much r iphones to buy in cash.... Wud it all link up still

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A go ipad2 and the 27inch imac big comp lol.... Just made bad choice on fone... How much r iphones to buy in cash.... Wud it all link up still
The iPhone 4S is US$199 to US$399 depending on storage size with a two-year contract. IIRC US$699 to US$899 without a contract (although you can find sales and as time goes on used ones will be cheaper). They work the same with any carrier with or without a contract when it comes to the features.

You can buy used iPhones that work perfectly fine as well...although unlike the new iPhone 4S which is universal, you need to choose a specific carrier as the AT&T GSM models won't work on Verizon's CDMA network and vice-versa (same issue for the rest of the world as well). That's a good way to get into an iPhone if you don't want to pay too much and/or don't want to commit to a contract.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts