What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth not working on ipad

tvolamp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Bluetooth suddenly stopped working yesterday. When I could not pair with my wireless keyboard I thought it had to do with my batteries but after several attempts I looked out for my Bluetooth icon which will not indicate whether Bluetooth was turned on or off. How can I resolve this?

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried restarting the ipad itself? sometimes, something as simple as that can help the issue. if that doesn't work you may want to try and restore the firmware. lastly if the first two don't help, you could always take it to your local apple store and speak with an apple genius or call applecare. i wouldnt recommend calling applecare though because i have never had a good experience with them since they outsourced.

OP
T

tvolamp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you: Bluetooth problem

I will like to thank you so much for your advice on restarting my ipad to solve my bluetooth problem on my ipad. It worked perfectly.

TVO

Most reactions

Latest posts