What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth keyboard

pwatch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only had this beauty since Monday, but am in love. BUT...

I turned off my iPad Bluetooth and started the Mini bluetooth to connect my Apple Bluetooth keyboard to the Mini. Nada!

Tried to connect several times. Took it over to my son's (an ITie and Apple website manager) and he couldn't get it do
open either.

Anyone run across this? Help, please, if you can. Thanx.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Strange. Do you have any other BT device to try with your mini?

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Only had this beauty since Monday, but am in love. BUT...

I turned off my iPad Bluetooth and started the Mini bluetooth to connect my Apple Bluetooth keyboard to the Mini. Nada!

Tried to connect several times. Took it over to my son's (an ITie and Apple website manager) and he couldn't get it do
open either.

Anyone run across this? Help, please, if you can. Thanx.

Turn on Bluetooth and hold the power button on the keyboard until the green light goes off. Then turn the keyboard back on. That's what I had to do to pair it with my iPhone 4S, I guess the keyboard power needs to cycle to pair with a new device.

OP
P

pwatch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Strange. Do you have any other BT device to try with your mini?

I did try with my iPhone 4S also...it and my Mini did not recognize the keyboard. Fine with my iPad Original on which I
am typing now.

OP
P

pwatch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A big "bingo" from me and a bigger "thanx" from me to you. It worked.
I did as you said and turned off ALL my devices off Bluetooth except for the Mini. The Bluetooth Settings gave me a "Not Paired"
reading. I tapped that and up came APPLE WIRELESS KEYBOARD and I was in.

Most reactions

Latest posts