What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth issues

OP
Mesqueunclub

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks AQ, I am totally new to the iPad 'family' so thought I had to download an app, which obviously, I didn't find. All is now clear. Also, I use Dropbox which works seamlessly with my iPad. One never stops learning!

OP
Mesqueunclub

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sleaka, as I said to AQ, Dropbox works fine for me so problem solved. Thanks for the input.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use Microsoft Skydrive and upload my photos from my phone so I can access then on my tablet. Dropbox provides exactly the same service. I had issues with Photo Stream not working properly.

It works much smoother using photostream. You probably just need to turn it off and on again. I use dropbox, skydrive (50GB), and sugarsync, but for photos (take on phone, view on tablet), photo stream works seemlessly. I take a pic on the phone, but the time I get to the iPad it is already there.

Sleaka J

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It works much smoother using photostream. You probably just need to turn it off and on again. I use dropbox, skydrive (50GB), and sugarsync, but for photos (take on phone, view on tablet), photo stream works seemlessly. I take a pic on the phone, but the time I get to the iPad it is already there.
The problem I had with Photostream was that not all my photos appeared on my tablet, and some appeared out of order. I'm a little OCD so you can imagine that would pose a problem.

Most reactions