What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth Headsets for Skpe on I-Pad

FilthyCoots

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried the Plantronics Discovery 975 today and could not get it to synch with the iPad. So now i've tried this one and the voyager pro+ and neither worked for me.

So once again... Does anyone know a wireless headset that works with skype on the ipad??????

gilbertkjc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Plantronics Headset

Plantronics Headset delivers all-day wearing comfort, clearer voice transmission and superior sound quality with exclusive Multipoint Technology. But make sure that you go with right format of configuration settings for effective usage of it! For more solutions on Headset log on to headsetsolutions.com.au.

MikeV99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Which one of the Plantronic Headsets have been demostrated to work effectively on an iPad with Bluetooth? Does a US site exist.

MikeV99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mpd224 said:
I have a Jawbone Icon that I was able to pair with my Ipad and almost everything works even audio from the Ipod icon. When I start Skype, I get the start up greeting that Skype gives through the Jawbone and when someone calls me, I even hear it ring through the Jawbone. If I try to answer the Skype call by pressing the answer button on the Jawbone, it gives me the talk time remaining while I can still hear the ringing. When I press answer call on the Ipad for Skype, then all of the adio and voice for Skype is through the Ipad and not the jawbone. Does anyone know how to get the Jawbone to work as the headset to talk on Skype so that it is not on speaker on the Ipad?

Did you ever get the Jawbone to work with Skype?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

tdrew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did anyone ever get a bluetooth headset to work fully with Skype on the iPad? I hate corded headsets (probably because my desk is a mess already!)

Thanks!

Tom

Most reactions

Latest posts