What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth Driver

cmartin6660

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using a Motorola H17 I got on eBay for $17 and Acrobits Softphone. The headset works right out of the box no modification.
I have used all the soft phones on the app store but like this one best. Bria iPhone edition works ok also.
I use a Motorola S9 for stereo the sound is great but doesn't work good on soft phones.

cmartin6660

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cmartin6660 said:
I am using a Motorola H17 I got on eBay for $17 and Acrobits Softphone. The headset works right out of the box no modification.
I have used all the soft phones on the app store but like this one best. Bria iPhone edition works ok also.
I use a Motorola S9 for stereo the sound is great but doesn't work good on soft phones.

Motorola H17 also works with Skype

OP
I

Iphony

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.iphoneinfos.de
Cmartin6660: really, on ipad or only with iphone? Nd does the ipad really use the headset as microphone or is the ipad's microphone in use and only audio-out to bt?

Thanks for reply

cmartin6660

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cmartin6660
I am using a Motorola H17 I got on eBay for $17 and Acrobits Softphone it works on my iPhone 4, iPad 2 and iPad 1. I can listen to music on the H17 but the S9 sounds the best and is stereo no modification.
The Motorola H17 is the only bt headset I have tried that sounds good.

Carlloch90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been using a nokia bh503 head set for the iPad and iPods for a year now with no problems. I got it from deal extreme for about $15.00 delivered direct. Great quality sound.

avengine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cmartin6660 said:

I am using dellvoice voip app with my bluetooth headset, but I cannot control the connect button, volume control is ok. Is your Motorola ? No problem at all on voip app

Most reactions

Latest posts