What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth connection trouble on iPad 2

Aventine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, i was wondering if it it's possible to pair (via bluetooth) my ipad2 with my blackberry.

vheana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i tried mine with samsung but not really working.. i ws kind of pissedoff since you know, its just so easy using the bluetooth device but i cant pair this time with ipad. it has this note, enter the device code, meaning the code of my samsung bluetooth but as soon as i enter the code, the screen returns to home, then it has this notification, pairing unsuccessful. i really wanted to transfer files because im using this mysketch app and want it in my laptop as well so what i did was.. sent an email, attach the jpeg, then there you go.. i just downlaoded it from my email.

Khrystal18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Geez Bluetooth

Yeah I'm having problem with iPad 2's Bluetooth. Can't connect to anything. It keeps on searching. Can't connect to my Samsung phone. Any solution to he problem? Thanks.

Benoit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same problem here. I can't pair my IPAD with anything any longer. Keep searching in vain. No problem with my IPhone...
Main concern is that I can't use Keynote remote using bluetooth any more. Used to work tough. Wonder if this has something to do with an upgrade such as IOS5

macdaddio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cant connect to my iPhone 4 via Bluetooth to my ipad 2, it just keeps searching any ideas on what can be done so I can transfer photos and stuff Tony iPad from my iPhone.??

Reaction score
My mom and I are trying to connect our two ipad2's in order to play some head to head games like Risk etc, but even with both iPad2's Bluetooth turned on they just keep saying they are searching but never find each other. I have successfully tethered my iPad2 with my iPhone 4 but can't seem to get either iPad to find each other. Any help appreciated...

Most reactions

Latest posts