What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth connection to lg800g

jhollwedel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to download my contacts from my tracfone to the contacts in my ipad3, but it will not connect. I have tried turning off the phone and have look for an app too. Is the Bluetooth too old?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In order for Blue Tooth to work for two given devices, they have to be designed to talk to each other. I seriously doubt it iPad was designed to link up with Tracfone.

OP
J

jhollwedel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
In order for Blue Tooth to work for two given devices, they have to be designed to talk to each other. I seriously doubt it iPad was designed to link up with Tracfone.

I was able to transfer my contacts to my contacts list as a .cvx file, will my ipad3 be able to input thisfile?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was able to transfer my contacts to my contacts list as a .cvx file, will my ipad3 be able to input thisfile?

I don't know...the way I did it was to get all of my contact info into Google...then setup an exchange/Google account on my iPad...then all of my contacts flowed right on in.

So, if you can get google to read that file, you might have a chance.

OP
J

jhollwedel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
I don't know...the way I did it was to get all of my contact info into Google...then setup an exchange/Google account on my iPad...then all of my contacts flowed right on in.

So, if you can get google to read that file, you might have a chance.

Thanks for your help, I was able to download the file to my PC and then update the contacts list via yahoo contacts,

Most reactions

Latest posts