What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth connection problems

ygleision

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just bought a new iPad4 but can't pair with any device via Bluetooth. I've tried to pair with my 4S, my son's 5, my Mac Pro and my original iPad. I also can't pair with a new Sharon Bluetooth keyboard although this keyboard will pair and works well with all of the above Apple devices.

Do I need to do something differently with the IPad4 ? I've enabled everything I can find. Has anyone else had a problem? Can anyone help, please?

runningbear29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just bought a new iPad4 but can't pair with any device via Bluetooth. I've tried to pair with my 4S, my son's 5, my Mac Pro and my original iPad. I also can't pair with a new Sharon Bluetooth keyboard although this keyboard will pair and works well with all of the above Apple devices.

Do I need to do something differently with the IPad4 ? I've enabled everything I can find. Has anyone else had a problem? Can anyone help, please?

I have tried finding the Sharon support site with no luck, I have a Logitech bluetooth keyboard that works fine with my iPad4. Do you have a URL for Sharon support?

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I guess I don't understand....
Why would you try to Bluetooth pair your iPad with an iPhone or MacPro?
Not even possible as far as I know.

Your keyboard should work fine though...
I've paired with 2 different keyboards and 2 different BT speakers no problem.......shows up in the BT menu and you select pair.
You sure you have the KB is discovery mode?

Last edited:

runningbear29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess I don't understand....
Why would you try to Bluetooth pair your iPad with an iPhone or MacPro?
Not even possible as far as I know.

Your keyboard should work fine though...
I've paired with 2 different keyboards and 2 different BT speakers no problem.......shows up in the BT menu and you select pair.
You sure you have the KB is discovery mode?

Thats what I could not understand from the post, if the keyboard is said to work with an iPad it should pair up as you posted.

Most reactions

Latest posts