What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth and printing

ncbrew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I installed ACTprinter for MAC but I cannot get my IPAD to pair with my MAC using bluetooth . I don't remember the password for my IPAD. I don't know if I ever entered one.
At one point it said it was already connected to the IPAD but I cannot make it work. How do I get the ACTprinter program to work? What can I do about the IPAD bluetooth password?

NCBrew

LGgeek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have Print Central and have the same issue, iPad ,mac , printer all on same network but no printing.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I installed ACTprinter for MAC but I cannot get my IPAD to pair with my MAC using bluetooth . I don't remember the password for my IPAD. I don't know if I ever entered one.
At one point it said it was already connected to the IPAD but I cannot make it work. How do I get the ACTprinter program to work? What can I do about the IPAD bluetooth password?

NCBrew
When you pair a keyboard with the iPad it asks you to type a specified number on the keyboard itself not the ipad's keyboard. So it's not a password per se just a communication confirmation to show synchronism. Did the iPad ask for a password?

Most reactions