What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluethooth speaker

ATC2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just ordered one of these, after reading a few reviews/videos I went for it. I had considered the Jambox but it's kinda pricy this one is expensive also but not as much. I'll let you know how it goes and post a review later.

Monster® iClarityHD Precision Micro Bluetooth Speaker 100

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been thinking about a Bluetooth speaker too and, as you say, the JamBox is pretty pricy - so I'm looking forward to your review.

Thanks
Tim

bettafan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Although the Jambox is a little pricey, it has amazing sound and is easy to pair. I used it with my MacBook Pro and iPhone 4. Now I use it with my iPad 2, if necessary.

DLCrouch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Listening to a fox XL wireless Bluetooth as I type. Fantastic - as is the new Steve Martin 'record' I'm playing over it.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is the JamBox the Jawbone one? If so, I just saw one in an apple store and that thing is really powerful and tiny! Pretty cool....should be $99 tho! But thats jawbone.

DM51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is the JamBox the Jawbone one? If so, I just saw one in an apple store and that thing is really powerful and tiny! Pretty cool....should be $99 tho! But thats jawbone.

Yes, same one. The quality is fantastic - incredible that such a small unit can produce such a powerful sound. I have one, and when I first used it my family thought I had hooked up the iPad to the TV's speaker system. It's that good.

JaiDineshable

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys if you have good speakers for either your PC or TV and you use your ipad near them, consider getting instead a cheap bluetooth dongle and an auxillary cable to connect the two, it works excellent with my old Jabra Clipper and the sound is great with my 5.1 system too!

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Another option is a bluetooth ipod dock adepter. I got the Anycom Fipo unit 2 or 3 years ago for under a tenner off eBay. Just plug it into the ipod dock of any ipod speaker system and pair and you are good to go. Works great - also really helpful for my travel speaker that is not iPhone shielded - I can charge the iPhone when not listening to music but use the bluetooth connection when I want to listen to music without interference.

smlbranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Although the Jambox is a little pricey, it has amazing sound and is easy to pair. I used it with my MacBook Pro and iPhone 4. Now I use it with my iPad 2, if necessary.

I love my Jambox speaker! I replaced my nightstand radio and use the Jambox with my iPhone 3GS and my iPad2.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
for nightstand radio I have a Zepplin Mini and my iPhone...which sounds incredible.

If I needed portable sound tho I would get a jambox

wnaylor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just purchased the Philips Fidelio D855 Speaker System for iPod/iPhone/iPad and
I think it is an excellent speaker system. It is also bluetooth. It has a 5 hour rechargeable battery among other things. It usually sells for over $ 200.00 but I got mine for about $ 135.00. It is rather large but the sound and bass is excellent.

bettafan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love the Jambox by Jawbone

Here I am typing on my Zaggmate keyboard/case and listening to the radio (I love heart radio from the app store) thru my Jambox. What a powerful speaker. I've used it with my iPhone too for music on iPod and for speaker. What a great device. I thought about buying it for months because of the cost, but it has been worth it to me. If you need a good wireless speaker, I recommend the Jambox. My iPad 2 is doing a great job with the bluetooth also as I have the Zaggmate keyboard on Bluetooth and the Jambox.:D:D:D

Most reactions

Latest posts