What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BlueiPadV2 by JMG - Winterboard

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
That's perfect thanks too both of you for speed of answers.

@graywolf, I'm just working through the winter board changing icon project you've posted, very helpful post mate.....keep them coming, its great way to improve our understanding of this great machine!!

I am working on one about submitting themes to Cydia! :D

GenerationX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just noticed that theres a photoshop file that can be used as a template for your unedited icons. This is great cuz now all my apps fit with the theme.

I noticed that this theme is supposed to skin folder enhancer. How do i apply the skin?

Below is a pic of my current folder enhancer. You can also see the truprint and xbmc app that i skinned :D

[...pic removed by moderator...]

Last edited by a moderator:

ttipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all! I am new contributor to iPad forum but a veteran reader! I recently bought blueipadv2 and love it! Thank you everyone for the great info in these threads. I am using ipad2 btw (I sold my iPad UNO when the dos came out :) cheers....T

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a note to say Blueipad V2 has been updated with IOS5 compatibility! YAY... So now Newsstand, Reminders, iMessage etc. are all themeed!

c470c58a.jpg

omiez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is the tehme free? Is it in a specific repo?

Tnx

Sent from my iPad 64Gb JB 5.0.1 using iPF

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just installed this theme. I do like it but one thing I don't like about it, the battery icon needs reworking.

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Earlier today, I purchased and installed BlueiPadV2 on my iPad2. I like everything in this theme expect the open tabs in Safari. The grey text is washed out by the blue background. Anyone else have this issue? If so, do you have a solution?

Mike

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's exactly the problem I had with it at the time, Mike! Exact same issue. So, I emailed the developer (this was about a year ago) and he sent me a modified PNG image. He was quite easy-going about it and responded right away. Maybe you could do the same.

Now, I have the ability to do that myself. So, what you can do is find that PNG image in the theme, save it to your computer and then use an editing program to change the color or intensity. Holler if you need help with that.

Marilyn

Most reactions