What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BlueFire reader freezes iPad2

terrpy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't really understand what should I do to don't cause freezes. I tried to make new bluefire override and set it to off, but it still freezes my ipad when I shut down bluefire. Can you please make step by step what you do to don't make freezes, I would be very very grateful if you can do that. Thank You!

I think you probably did it right. For me, I found a reboot was helpful.

The first time I made the override, it worked but after the first few times, it stopped working. Then I rebooted and opened Backgrounder. The override for Bluefire had somehow switched to Auto-detect. I switched it back to 'off.' Then it worked after that.

Reaction score
I don't really understand what should I do to don't cause freezes. I tried to make new bluefire override and set it to off, but it still freezes my ipad when I shut down bluefire. Can you please make step by step what you do to don't make freezes, I would be very very grateful if you can do that. Thank You!

Dear All,

I found a way to use bluefire reader on a jailbroken IPad with IOS 5.1.1. It is similar to how backgrounder works.

I am using activator to force bluefire reader to quit totally.

To do that, start activator and select "More Actions".
Choose "AppQuit Actions"
Install it.
Under the Activator you can select an action to perform "AppQuit Current"

When you are in Bluefire Reader, you can perform the action and quit the app. In this way, the Bluefire Reader will not freeze the IPad.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, merlinlightstrike. That worked great. I opened Bluefire reader, then I closed it with an Activator action. No freezing!

Awesome.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts