What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blu ray digital copy question re itunes

On2wheels

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought an Xmen bluray that came with a dvd digital copy, I've never used them before. It has the instructions for using itunes or WMP on a PC with a serial number. But is there any way to link it to my apple store account and download it thru the itunes store on the ipad without physically connecting the ipad to a PC?

Nepheler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope, the digital copy is release by publisher. It's different from the movie in iTunes store.
You should be able to find a official site in your digital copy disc, login that with your code. It should allow you watch online.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nope, the digital copy is release by publisher. It's different from the movie in iTunes store.
You should be able to find a official site in your digital copy disc, login that with your code. It should allow you watch online.
A lot of the digital copies now included with DVD and Blu Ray disc sets are actually codes for a free iTunes movie download. I saw this on the packaging at the local HMV store yesterday.

Most reactions

Latest posts