1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Blogging iPad

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by perkamonline, Apr 7, 2010.

1. perkamonline

perkamonline iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

I`ve just started my blog with analyzing features and future of iPad and hi-tech machines for human use. Maybe the market is still developing and i hope there are lots of possibilities for its enlargement through the continents.

Meanwhile, there are more and more custommers anr device users, they`ll need help and assistance.

What to do with such a blog? May it be useful and interresting? What needs to be changed - all your oppinions are very important!
  2. IpadOne

IpadOne iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We didn’t have the link of you’re blog how can we judge it ?
  3. robb25j

robb25j iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I thought I was tripping when I didn't see a link (glad someone else noticed thought I was going crazy)
  4. perkamonline

perkamonline iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ups, i thought that links posting is like a bumpkin style:):)

There are some lens and links i`ve made on issue:

Perkamonline.Info| iPad Lietuvoje!

http://www.squidoo.com/iphone2011

Sure, it looks like affiliant, but my reason is to generate more original content. As the market grows, i`ve decided to manage some stuff for local market...

My first connection with iPad and iPhones was few months ago, when i`ve gott a broken one Apple as pawn:)