What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blog VIEWING app?

BigGrayGolem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am wondering if this exists already (and if so, can you point me?) -- or if it's something I would need to develop. If so, then I may need help.

I am looking for an app that will be offered as an iStore app, but is basically a blog viewer. The difference is that rather than use the browser to view the blog, the blog content would be presented solely within the app itself.

Specifically, I want to create a travel app that presents very short blog-like entries (stories) with photos, which I can update regularly, but which looks a bit nicer, like a travel magazine. Most of the apps I have seen are not updated frequently, and I would expect mine to be updated with new content nearly daily. The content itself could be produced via traditional blogging methods (WordPress, Blogsy, etc) but -- again -- the reader could only access it through the app itself. The end result might be something that looks like a Facebook status reader, but with a nicer interface that really lets the photos shine.

I have to imagine this exists already, but I am not smart enough to figure how exactly to search for it. None of the "app builder" sites have anything like what I am looking for.

Help??

Dutchess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also WordPress's app is pretty decent--at least for my needs. I can add posts, update and edit them, upload photos, schedule posts for publication immediately or at a set time, receive comments, and check stats. I've been using it for a little while now, and actually like it a lot!

OP
BigGrayGolem

BigGrayGolem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks but as I said,I am looking for a blog VIEWER, not a blog writing app.

Most reactions

Latest posts