What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blocksworld by Boldai - "Lego meets Minecraft"

MechanizedIT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have to tell you about this completely awesome app I have been beta testing for the last 2 months called Blocksworld that just launched in the App Store in Nordic countries, and will launch in the US and the rest of the world Dec 13. Let me just say that it is going to be huge. If you enjoyed playing with Legos as a kid, or adult, enjoy playing Minecraft, love building stuff, ever wanted to make a game, program a robot, invent, create, etc. Blocksworld is the tool to express that creative spark lurking inside of you and screaming to get out. I have never spent this much time playing with any one app ever, out of litterally hundreds of apps. I could say more but I will let you make up your own minds, head on over to their website at, google Blocksworld to find their site since I can't post it on here, to learn more about the app and the 3 brilliant guys from Sweden behind it.

Check out all of their youtube videos. At the very least, check out this new promo video they just released. If this looks awesome to you, spread the word to everyone you know. If they are successful they plan to do a whole lot more with the app, add-ons and such, and will be porting to Android, Mac, and Windows. So, go to their site and check it out, also go check out their facebook page and like them, and leave comments.

Also, check out my youtube videos about the game, MechanizedIT is my username.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions