What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blocked ipad

sorin100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jb ipad blocked after iOS update; any options to restore without losing data thanks

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

I've moved your thread to our Hacking Section where the knowledgeable folk there are more able to help you with your issue.

I take it that you updated your jb iPad......was it from your iPad OTA (over the air)? Please detail what it is you have done before this happened.

Please do not post more than once on your issue as it divides the information given and makes it confusing for members to follow. It is also against our Forum Rules, your other posts have now been deleted.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If by blocked you mean boot looping or having no access to your device whatsoever (does not include iCloud password), there is no way for you to retrieve the data off of your device unless you're running the iPad 1.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
jb ipad blocked after iOS update; any options to restore without losing data thanks

Could you please expand - what do you mean by blocked? Is it not working, is it asking for a password, etc.? We need to know specifics in order to see if we can help you. Thanks.

Marilyn

zinou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bjr mon ipad est bloquer par identifiant Apple après mis a jour et j'ai supprime mon compte mail depuis des mois cause piraté par une personne et maintenant comment faire pour réinitialisée a zéro svp .

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
bjr mon ipad est bloquer par identifiant Apple après mis a jour et j'ai supprime mon compte mail depuis des mois cause piraté par une personne et maintenant comment faire pour réinitialisée a zéro svp .

From Google translate, I get this: bjr my ipad is blocked by Apple ID and updated after I delete my mail account for months because hacked by someone and now how to reset to zero please

However, I still don't understand your issue and also need you to further expand your issue. If you want to know how to restore a fresh version of iOS 7.0.4, connect the iPad to your iTunes account and press the restore button.

However, if you have already restored to iOS 7 and now can't get into the iPad because you don't have or don't remember the Apple ID password, then I'm afraid we cannot help. That is a security measure created by Apple that cannot be gotten around.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts