What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blaze iPad Theme - Winterboard

Lehenta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to load the orange theme on my iPad it cost 2.50 but when I press download it's sayers safari can't load it ? Can somebody tell me y ? So as other themes my network is 3G iPad 2 4.3.3 plse help would like to get some themes for my iPad thanks

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you trying to access the theme via Cydia or Safari? Because you can't download the theme via Safari; you must use Cydia.

And, when you're in Cydia, you'll be offered ways to pay and then you'll be able to download.

All this, of course, presumes that you are jail broken, because you can't use Cydia unless you are...

Marilyn

Lehenta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Mickey,

I am downloading it fro cydia I have download cydia on my ipad does that mean I already jailbreak my iPad? Nw that I went bak to cydia n it says my device is TTS queue ???

Lehenta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now that I have finished lowland the black usp free theme it says finished download but there I can c the theme n it's says still in queue ???

Ayrshire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can people who have not done jail break still find nice themes like this?
I would love to find a nice theme for my iPad screen.

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can people who have not done jail break still find nice themes like this?
I would love to find a nice theme for my iPad screen.

No, only Jailbreak will allow you to setup a theme. You can have a nice wallpaper but that's all.

penguinjmon5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok, i need ur help on my ipad after i have downloaded blaze red i cant access winterboard and settings so plese help me

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From my reading on Cydia, the main theme, "blAze iPad" has not been updated for iOS 6 (there has been no update on the theme since May 2012). The odds are that if the main theme is not updated, neither are the different colored sub-themes, such as the red one.

I'm afraid that you'll not get this theme to work. So, my recommendation is to remove the theme or find out how to modify all the theme elements to make it work for you (as in: upgrade the theme yourself using a photo-editing tool like Photoshop).

Sorry, but oftentimes, themes just don't get updated...

Marilyn

penguinjmon5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It was very kind of you to reply to me in this short period of time luckily my problem got sort as my springboard crashed, i went automatically in safe mode i could access winterboard so i did and immediately removed or unticked blaze red from my ipad and my problem was solved. The crashing of my springboard saved my life and thank you for your reply

penguinjmon5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you like android lock, i mean the pattern lock get android lock xt i did it and it looks ways cooler than the normal ipad lock. You have to get it from cydia.

hdcbr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very nice theme! I'll prolly get it as soon as I get my iPad jailbroken :D

Most reactions