What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blank Business Forms on iPad?

earlrwells

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:confused: I have been looking like crazy for somehow I can upload blank Sales Proposals, Estimate Sheets, Receipts forms, that will allow me to fill out with a customer, then I can email to him, and office.

Would anyone know a app I can buy that already have these on.

Practical1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use GoodReader. Scan the form in PDF format, email it to yourself, open it in GoodReader and you can annotate on the document.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You could also try Note Taker HD. You can take a PDF file and make it so that document is a background on the app. Then, any time you wish, you can make a new document within the app and fill it out to your heart's content. You just select that PDF file as background versus lined paper or something like that.

Just might be handier than continuing to e-mail blank documents and filling them out one at a time.

Though GoodReader is an excellent app for writing/editing PDF files...

Marilyn

TCD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gotmyipad.net
Get your self a Google email account and than use Google form Creator in Google Docs,I make forms all the time works really well and the best part it's freeeeeeeeeee

OP
E

earlrwells

iPF Noob
Reaction score
google docs

Please explain then with google docs to transfer on ipad. and can they be reused on your ipad, or do you have to start with google docs then transfer them over.

thanks

TCD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gotmyipad.net
The easiest way to show you how to build a form is by going over to YouTube and typing in (google form) All forms that you build are online and the database that it creates also stays online which is great because you can access it from any browser.I setup a Computer business with one,So when somebody came into get service done or the service tech was out on a service call anything he typed into the form it was instantly accessed from the office,Hope this makes since.

Snaggerboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad Custom forms

GoodReader will do that.
I called this company Cal Call Systems and they made a custom ap for me. I am a building contractor with a service dept and I think their custom apps are superior to all of these. All my guys use Ipads in the field now.

FormotusGlen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No need to code a custom app, just use Formotus to create a custom form that works offline.

Most reactions

Latest posts