What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blackvue DR400G-HDll "ON Board Camera" & Camera Connection Kit Problem.

john.i

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,
Recently bought this Blackvue On-board Camera from PITTASOFT (it is truly one of the best Cameras I have seen and produces stunning Videos!). This Camera produces Full HD-1920x1080 resolution at H.264, and AACLC Audio compression.

I also downloaded from the iTune shop a Blackvue App produced by Pittasoft for iPhone & iPad .This App should allow one to watch recordings from the mini SD card via the Camera Connection Kit on my iPad 3, 32 GB, Wiifii only !

The problem is the App software on the iPad does not see any files, it only shows an empty folder!
I first thought that the generic Camera Conn. Kit is not compatible, so I went to an Apple Store to purchase an orig. Apple product. However before putting my Money down I wanted them to demonstrate the suitability.

To my surprise they produced the same results, no pictures! Although it worked perfectly on there PC. In the end they would not offer any advise nor help, as they said, this is not there problem! And they do not support any 3rd party App.

I would appreciate any help or advice on this subject as I would like to use the iPad in conjunction with that camera.

Thanks John

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had a look in the App Store and it appears to be an iPhone only app. That being the case, it has never been made to work with any type of CCK, as there are no CCK s for the iPhone.

The description is very brief and from what I can tell, it is supposed to connect to the unit via wifi?

Most reactions

Latest posts