What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blackberry 9900 tethering

OP
dulciedarling

dulciedarling

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bibhasdasgupta said:
The blackberry 9900 and newer models running OS 7.1 have the option of turning on "Mobile hotspot". This is along with the mobile connection and wifi on/off options. Once turned on, it becomes a local wifi device and the iPad connects to it effortlessly. I am using the blackberry 9900 with the iPad 3 (16 gb Wifi, no 3G). Hope this helps.

How do I turn my mobile to "mobile hotspot"?

OP
dulciedarling

dulciedarling

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bibhasdasgupta said:
The blackberry 9900 and newer models running OS 7.1 have the option of turning on "Mobile hotspot". This is along with the mobile connection and wifi on/off options. Once turned on, it becomes a local wifi device and the iPad connects to it effortlessly. I am using the blackberry 9900 with the iPad 3 (16 gb Wifi, no 3G). Hope this helps.

Thank you very much for your help bibhasdasgupta, I've just done the download on my blackberry and I can now connect my iPad to it, do u know if the iPad uses a much data on your mobile contract?

Most reactions

Latest posts