What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black or white iPad 2?

Black or White?

• Black

Votes: 340 60.5%
  • White

Votes: 222 39.5%

• Total voters

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Black kind of goes with other things such as my iPhone 4!
Also it goes with things in a home. Makes me think why Sony, LG, Samsung etc. don't make White TV's?!

PatS

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Confession time. I bought white because while I thought we needed two iPads my husband thought we should share for a while to see if we really liked it (what's not to like?). I knew he would think the white was too feminine for him to carry to work..... Yup, the white one is mine and he ordered a black one within hours. We both love them. I actually like the looks of his better but that is okay because mine is mine, mine, mine.

cypress

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Black is sleek but white just looks nicer in my opinon. i always wanted the blk version but lately the white has just grown on me.

Patch adams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Recently picked up my BLACK ipad2 in store, I was lucky that they had stock when I went in and so cancelled my online order! I chose black as I think it will give a better border for watching movies. Loving it loving it loving it!

HerbalTBag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
White all the way I don't know what it is but when I got my iPad 2 it had to be white.

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Definitely White. I think it works better in natural light in comparison to the black.

King.Khoja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the black one better for one main reason. I went to the apple store the other day to look at the white one and the white border was so dirty after all the use it recieved. I was worried that I would get the same effect after using it for a while.
Plus the black just goes with everything.

Krayjee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
White. Just like it better but black has the same issues. This one chick I work with she has an iPad and in black and is dirty and nasty all over. Just wash your hands well when you use it then again I don't touch the outer part of the frame on my iPad much either. But when you let someone use it make sure they've got clean hands. When you look at the one in a store who knows who has washed their hands plus kids etc who don't wash their hands as much as adults (or I hope the adults wash their hands more than kids as kids forget to most of the time lol). :)

Most reactions

Latest posts