What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Friday iPad Deals 2011 ?

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not spectacular sale, but if you go to Apple.com, Apple is marking down many of the products--even iPads. For example: 16 gig marked down US$41; 32 gig marked down US$51; 64 gig marked down $61. I think the best deal is a US$50 Itunes card marked down US$5.00--thats like getting two free apps!

Last edited:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got an iPad 2 and smart cover in the UK Apple Store online today, can't remember exactly how much discount but it was cheaper than the same (32GB, wifi) model in the refurb store......EPIC WIN!

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I thought we had agreed our iPad 1's were good enough for now, Gab? Hmm! Someone is living too close to techie shops methinks? Is your wallet burning a hole, perhaps?

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just can't resist a bargain, especially an Apple bargain.......iPad 1 is going to be my media centre hooked up to my Apple TV. My new iPad is already on its way, only ordered it this morning!

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah! Yeah! Excuses, excuses! Someone has no patience! Typical man! Tell us how much then? Don't leave me in suspense!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MrLuke said:
Apple ipad2 (32GB wifi) is £41 off making it £438. And all smart covers are £11 off.

That'll be it, saved myself £52.

The same spec iPad in the refurb store was £439.......grrrrrrrreat!

The Archangel

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's made me consider buying a new leather case for my iPad. My poly case it starting to discolour :(. Probably going to invest in a gelaskins (www.gelaskins.com) as they have 20% off their stuff too. Makes it about £15 for a skin + p&p

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Smartpad app is half price today. Many more apps on sale today. I've bought 3 already some are free. I bought sketch pad pro for 69p from £4. Quick office pro half price. 1password pro half price. Loads of games. All popular brands.
check out appshopper!

Last edited:

nicho_m

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought the Otterbox Defender for iPad 2 on Amazon with 80% Off..You gotta love the Holidays
Zagg will have 50% OFF sitewide on Cybermonday
Also there is a great collection for iPad accessory deals on iPad Black Friday Deals | Best iPad Apps, Cases and Development

Moderation Notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules No links

Most reactions

Latest posts