What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Black Cloud" Reviewing My Account

AaronKelly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have recently been given the original iPad to test multiple RDP client apps. After creating an apple ID, I attempt to purchase my first RDP client. At that time I am asked to sign in. I then select "Use Existing Apple ID" and enter my Apple ID and Password. At that point I see a popup that states that "This Apple ID has not het been used in the iTunes Store", and that I need to review my account info. I click Review, and the Account Settings Confirm Country page appears where I click next. The next page is the "Terms and Conditions" page which I agree to (twice including popup asking a second time). This is where my problem occurs...
I see a faded out grey page with a rectangular "black cloud" that looks to be an outline of what is supposed to be a page that I am unable to see. After getting frustrated, I started touching random spots in the black cloud and in some instances I was able to get some "hidden" controls to respond (things like year, month drop downs and the generating of the onscreen keyboard). Then I turned the iPad over to the horizontal position, and the page I was supposed to be filling out apears for less than a second (during screen repositioning).

Can someone please give me some advice on what I need to do to get this working?

Using...
Version 5.1.1 (9B206)
Model MC496LL

Most reactions

Latest posts