1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

"Black Cloud" Reviewing My Account

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by AaronKelly, Nov 7, 2012.

1. AaronKelly

AaronKelly iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have recently been given the original iPad to test multiple RDP client apps. After creating an apple ID, I attempt to purchase my first RDP client. At that time I am asked to sign in. I then select "Use Existing Apple ID" and enter my Apple ID and Password. At that point I see a popup that states that "This Apple ID has not het been used in the iTunes Store", and that I need to review my account info. I click Review, and the Account Settings Confirm Country page appears where I click next. The next page is the "Terms and Conditions" page which I agree to (twice including popup asking a second time). This is where my problem occurs...
    I see a faded out grey page with a rectangular "black cloud" that looks to be an outline of what is supposed to be a page that I am unable to see. After getting frustrated, I started touching random spots in the black cloud and in some instances I was able to get some "hidden" controls to respond (things like year, month drop downs and the generating of the onscreen keyboard). Then I turned the iPad over to the horizontal position, and the page I was supposed to be filling out apears for less than a second (during screen repositioning).

Can someone please give me some advice on what I need to do to get this working?

Using...
    Version 5.1.1 (9B206)
    Model MC496LL
  2. DefBref

DefBref iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53 / 0