What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bigUmovies sign up question

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
J

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alternatively, you can do a direct download to your iPad using the App "Downloads Lite" which is free from the app store. What you will need is only the megaupload link.

A simple google search will yield decent results.

Save your $19.99.

Yea, I just tried this to show a coworker how simple it was. We installed downloadlight from the app store into his ipad2. We then opened it and directed it to megaupload. We then searched for the movie "the bridesmaids". It immediately located and DLed a copy of that movie no problem at all.

I had DLed that same movie with bigU yesterday. I think the copy we DLed today with nothing but the free app was probably the exact same file I DLed yesterday

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Right, sorry guys, but I've had enough of the BigU chat. This is a sufficiently grey area to put a stop to this given our stance on piracy here at iPadForums.

I was OK tolerating the discussion whilst it was trying to address "technical" issues with BigU, however I am not happy for it to turn into a discussion which seeks to justify why folks think it is OK to download illegally sourced movie content.

We don't support or condone piracy here, whether it is apps, music, video, or any other media. Stealing is stealing. What you do in private is your own business, but you need to find another forum to discuss these subjects if that's what you want to do. OK?

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions