What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest annoyance with the iPad?

What are your biggest annoyances with the iPad? (4.2.1)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For file sharing I find Dropbox much more convenient than a traveling USB drive that I have to remember to bing with me. With public links I can share files with dozens of people without having to visit their computer or loan them my one drive.

-t

Nakcol24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish it had an USB port. I carry a thumb drive in my purse because of the classes I take. I have had to get info from a few of my professors via the thumb drive and it would be so convenient if I was able to plug the drive into my iPad to transfer files immediately instead of having to plug it into my computer to upload the files to Dropbox just so I can download them on my iPad so not having an USB port is my major annoyance.

Sent from my iPad 64G 3G using iPF

m3fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish it had an USB port. I carry a thumb drive in my purse because of the classes I take. I have had to get info from a few of my professors via the thumb drive and it would be so convenient if I was able to plug the drive into my iPad to transfer files immediately instead of having to plug it into my computer to upload the files to Dropbox just so I can download them on my iPad so not having an USB port is my major annoyance.

Sent from my iPad 64G 3G using iPF

You can consider using a WiFi HDD. Kingston makes them and they are very handy! Google it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nakcol24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
m3fan said:
You can consider using a WiFi HDD. Kingston makes them and they are very handy! Google it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you:) I did a google search and this exactly what I need! The Satellite GoFlex also came up which would be awesome for movies. I'm going to do a little more research and then make a decision.

Sent from my iPad 2 64G 3G using iPF

iluvmyipad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would say the lack of a usb port is a bit irritating. There is also the issue of flash, which I understand Apple's view on, but it makes it hard when so many sites still require it. I end up having to go to my laptop. The accessories are also a bit expensive.

I love my ipad, but hate that I still have to have my laptop with me when I travel for work. Pages is ok, but I like a regular MS word program, as well as excel. I know its not a laptop replacement, but its so convenient sometimes I forget that.

missqta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Flash and USB port but using dropbox app helps with the USB issue. It hard to use my ipad for some of my courses because it requires flash.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The attention of members is drawn once again to this post:

Buying an iPad and complaining about flash support = a waste of time.

If you need flash support simply use another device.
Sums it up very well.

This thread is a poll that may be used to register your opinion. Supplementary comments may be posted to elaborate on the reasons for your vote, but repetitive and interminable whining about an issue that has already been covered ad nauseam in hundreds of other threads is not welcome here, and such posts will be deleted.

9 further posts have been deleted for disregarding that advisement. One member who has persisted in his failure to comply is about to receive an infraction.

Have you all seen this post? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions