What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest annoyance with the iPad?

What are your biggest annoyances with the iPad? (4.2.1)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
jasonbrinks

jasonbrinks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:-( Didn't find another post that mirrored mine... How do you edit a poll's options again? I'm confused now... Lol...

OP
jasonbrinks

jasonbrinks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol, thanks for the assist, but edit -> advanced still doesn't lemme change the poll... :-( Oh well... Wouldn't make sense to have 80%+ votes on an option reading "No problems!" for a thread with the title "Biggest annoyances..." now would it? Lol...

OP
jasonbrinks

jasonbrinks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hahaha, I'll take that as a compliment, for I'm not ready to look a gift horse in the mouth... Actually, since I'm here... Any clues on prototyping iPad/iPhone apps with basic navigation?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I voted other because of the $$ I've spent on case(s), styluses (stylii?) and apps. If I didn't have this durn iPad, I'd have a LOT more free cash!

So annoying! :D

Marilyn

Kupe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My biggest annoyance is the lack of a single file system accessible by all programs instead of each program having their own unique, usually unshareable, file system.

OP
jasonbrinks

jasonbrinks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Surprisingly enough, Kupe has a valid point... The apparent lack of a single backend file system does seem slightly odd... But I must say, from a casual users perspective, it's not much of a concern, seeing as how the core apps can still 'share files'... A la 'Open in iBooks' or 'open in DocsToGo'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts