What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big u?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max0603

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought the bigu movie app. Downloaded a movie then it dissapeared! Not in downloads or my movies? Anybody point me in the right direction please? Checked for all available updates.

OP
M

Max0603

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorted now. Just need a couple of headache pills and a pint of bourbon 

skittles101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everything works great for me. However my friend jailbroke his ipad with the new jailbreakme jailbreak and a few apps wouldn't work properly including he had the same issues you had. After he installed the new patch update for the jailbreak from Comex, it fixed the problem and all was normal again and he was able to download and everything else work just fine. What I don't understand is why release a jaiolbreak to the public if it's not ready and still need to be beta tested. Don't make no sense.

Mountaingamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
You obviously didn't follow any of the news over the months running up to it's release...

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/32766-official-ipad2-jailbreak-chat-thread.html

Thanks for trying but I already seen that thread and I have no interest to revisit it.
Then why ask?
Software testing is grueling. I dont think I have ever seen a piece of software without bugs - thats why there are updates / patches / service-packs.........you simply cannot test everything, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts