What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big discount on Jambox at AT&T

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know how long the special will run, but I got 60 bucks off on a Jambox (usually retails for $199) at an AT&T store this weekend. The discount is supposed to be an iPhone 4s debut promo. You buy any accessory, like a pack of wipes for 5 bucks, and you get 60 bucks off a Jambox. They're rarely sold at discount, and $60 off is sweet.

A Jambox is a bluetooth speaker with great sound, easy interface and good battery life. I had bought one previously, loved it and didn't actually need a second one, but at $60 off, what the heck.

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeh, that's a great deal but I also already have one. Tell me if you can play both of them at the same time?

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

OP
K

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just tried with my iPhone 4S and it will pair with only one of them at a time. When you pair the second Jambox, the first one drops out, even though both show as paired. I haven't tried with my iPads.

I doubt I'll be needing to pair with more than one, though. One is plenty loud enough for my uses.

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
I just tried with my iPhone 4S and it will pair with only one of them at a time. When you pair the second Jambox, the first one drops out, even though both show as paired. I haven't tried with my iPads.

I doubt I'll be needing to pair with more than one, though. One is plenty loud enough for my uses.

Okay, thanks. I was just curious. One is enough for me too now that they fixed the last update.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes - the iPad can only connect to one device in each Bluetooth profile at a time - so just one speaker, one keyboard etc. Just imagine the chaos if you could connect to two keyboards at a time (but it would be fun....:D )

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts