What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business HD - really good new app

zelenberg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is a really good app almost like My town2 and maybe Sims. Big Business is free. You will start small and eventually expand your business into a multi-million-dollars business. ITunes link

Last edited:

Chloe11111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm enjoying it. But what's the deal with having to spend 10 on training a porter for the administrative building upgrade? Is there any way to do this for free?

angeline_kee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm enjoying it. But what's the deal with having to spend 10 on training a porter for the administrative building upgrade? Is there any way to do this for free?

Yes, I have the same question too....

For the 1st train staff, it said we can find it at educational building. But where the hell educational building is??

Now the porter need 10 money value. Can't find any solution to get it free yet. =.=

Most reactions

Latest posts