What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
On building the Hotel, what is the Secret of collecting tennis balls,
9 days and only 32 balls, At this rate I'll be finished by NEXT Christmas...

brian_jonk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
On building the Hotel, what is the Secret of collecting tennis balls,
9 days and only 32 balls, At this rate I'll be finished by NEXT Christmas...

Must be the same secret as the one that applies to collecting magazines! Its been more than two weeks now and I am only halfway to the 45 needed. I have the max number of news stands and collect multiple times a day.

brian_jonk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much of a risk it is to play the game in different time zone from my primary? I am going on vacation next week and will be 10 hours ahead. I have heard of GI banning people for switching time zones, so I wasn't sure whether or not to play while I was away. If I can't that is going to suck since I will lose out on quite a few events and corp activities.

Foxtrotter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much of a risk it is to play the game in different time zone from my primary? I am going on vacation next week and will be 10 hours ahead. I have heard of GI banning people for switching time zones, so I wasn't sure whether or not to play while I was away. If I can't that is going to suck since I will lose out on quite a few events and corp activities.

I have seen people have this problem with GI on a number of occassions. I believe you can set your iPad so that it does not change time despite your moving between time zones. That should solve the problem though I have no idea how you do it.

Otherwise, it really is a big risk!

brian_jonk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have seen people have this problem with GI on a number of occassions. I believe you can set your iPad so that it does not change time despite your moving between time zones. That should solve the problem though I have no idea how you do it.

Otherwise, it really is a big risk!

As far as I know, the only way to prevent the iPad from changing time is to switch off wifi which prevents it from updating. But then that right there will keep me from corp activities or anything that needs an active connection. I think I might play it safe and not use the pad at all during my travels, or at least make sure to have wifi turned off until I am back home. Besides, I'm not sure how much time I will have to play in any case. About the only thing I really don't want to lose is my daily playing streak. I already lost it once during the doomsday meltdown and don't want to break it again.

iluvcofe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I put this game aside out of frustration about a year ago. I am on break and decided to start playing again. I am unable to give gifts, cannot check on what all those gold bells are about, or do several other things because apparently "I am not registered." How do I register?

Stantera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I put this game aside out of frustration about a year ago. I am on break and decided to start playing again. I am unable to give gifts, cannot check on what all those gold bells are about, or do several other things because apparently "I am not registered." How do I register?

Not sure, but could try the Gi button on the top right then Profile. Forget any user name that may be in there and reconnect.
May also want to clear any FB or Twitter app settings in iPAD settings and reconnect everything.

Stantera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cool thanks. Didnt know decorations works also. Nice option.

I put my news stands in storage and replaced them with tennis courts. Later I will take the news stands out of storage and demolish them. Hopeing it will work.

Update, This will not work, putting NewsStands in storage and demolishing them later. They are not level 14 buildings and you end up wasting storage space. Levels are the level whe they are available, not cost of $$$.

As JC8489 stated, decorations works as well. The min ENT building to use the Donught Cafe, but need this later, so sort of a waste. Decorations looks like they work better then ENT buildings. Check your achievements, can do this task and get an achievement at the same time for demolishing decorations or ENT buidlings. If you havent done the "Romantic Places" one yet, that works good here. Build 10 for the achievement, then demolish them to complete the Plaza step.

iluvcofe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure, but could try the Gi button on the top right then Profile. Forget any user name that may be in there and reconnect.
May also want to clear any FB or Twitter app settings in iPAD settings and reconnect everything.

The G! button does not work, it gives me a message saying "The request requires user authentication. Please Login."

mcbane

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome back Iluvcofe! I did much the same thing, except I started all over from the beginning. Wish I could help with your problem.

Foxtrotter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Corporate team Emmerdale are looking for a new team member. Should be a daily player. As we are a big corporation for your own protection you need a fairly big city. Look forward to meeting a new friendly player in our friendly corporation, ranked number 11.

Geoteacher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Keeping your BB city running is a lot like owning an old VW bug, you know, where you have to reach under the dash and twist wires together every time you want to start it. And once you get it running you make it to the end of the block where it just dies in the intersection.

Great analogy LOL

Stantera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone. We are looking for 3 additional people to join our corporation. We had to change corps to more actively take part in contests. Since we are a new corp, we are obviously not up there in the rankings but will move up fairly quickly. Most of the corp members are regular daily players, with plenty of factories.

We need 3 more members who play actively, and also contribute towards corp events. With our current member setup, we typically focus mostly on farm and ranch events and typically are able to complete them with plenty of time to spare. With some additional help, we should be able to get gold on those quite often. Paper mill events are hit or miss.

We definitely understand that all of us have a real life outside of the game, and do not expect you to bust your back end on each event. We communicate very well amongst the group and if you need a break or are out of town just give us a heads up.

With that being said, we would like players with at least 5 fully upgraded farms and ranches so that the events can be fairly distributed amongst all the members.

If you want to join a great group of active players who like to have fun and yet try to reap as many rewards as we can, send us an invite. The corp name is Co-op Fun.

Cheers!

We have openings for two cities if interested. The leader of our last corp left due to personal reasons and we needed to create a new corp from scratch.

See corp details above.

New corp name is Big Blue Corp Leader: Showtime

We are a laid back no pressure group. Our last corp was Co-op Fun and rated at #41 when we disbanded.

Stantera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have openings for two cities if interested. The leader of our last corp left due to personal reasons and we needed to create a new corp from scratch.

See corp details above.

New corp name is Big Blue Corp Leader: Showtime

We are a laid back no pressure group. Our last corp was Co-op Fun and rated at #41 when we disbanded.

Still two openings if interested.
Corp: Big Blue Corp Leader: ShowTime

dollarsign8705

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still have any openings? I am interested in joining a corp.

ArnoldR is the screen name
Rischtown is the city

Most reactions

Latest posts