What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

ForrestCody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thats good to know! Doesnt make any sence why it would happen
They were probably at the population point when this happened. Before you store some factory double check the shop where you buy the factories for the population requirment. If the population is red you are not safe to store it and get it back out. If the color is normal which I think is black then you can move factories in and out of storage no problem

ForrestCody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am here.
Construction Task 2: Collecting Materials
Part 1 Something Burning
Complete 15 contracts (Any contract, even grain, or something done waiting to be pulled from the factory)
Extinguish 10 Fires
Part 2 Full Swing
Deliver 45 Aluminum to Warehouse
Hint: Required resources will be subtracted after the quest is completed.
(Cannot be made in advance. Any already in warehouse do not count. Do not use any or sell any even if they are already in the warehouse because they will deducted from the count and will have to be remade!)
Get 25 hammers as gifts (These MUST be in your gift box to count. Accept them to complete your task) Raise population by 15000
Part 3 New Faces
Hire 25 Engineers Hint: The required personnel will be removed upon the completion of the task. (Cannot be made in advance)
Complete 5 Tasks (complete 5 task on the left side of the Big Business screen)
Part 4 Game, Set, Match!
Collect 50 Tennis Balls Hint: You can find balls at the Tennis Courts (max out yourTennis Courtto 25. They are available to collect every 30 min)
Part 5 Maintain Your Reputation
Get 50 Concretors' Business Cards Hint: You can get the Business Cards from city residents (each uses 1 energy, 50 citizens wandering around town)(Don't expect to get a card every time)
Give your friends 15 gifts (These can be any gifts. even city credit and coin gifts also

Kmla48

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I spent 500,000 last night to phrase my garage
I woke up this morning my garage and a golf course is missing
So now I can't play at all with no garage

fatacad

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I have a similar problem, when I tried to join a Nessie fight today some weird glitch happened where my warehouse just vanished, completely disappeared! When I try to collect production it tells me I need 28 more units of space in the warehouse.. what the hell? The warehouse cannot be demolished or moved to storage and resetting the app and ipad did nothing. Cant play without a warehouse!

Kmla48

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a similar problem, when I tried to join a Nessie fight today some weird glitch happened where my warehouse just vanished, completely disappeared! When I try to collect production it tells me I need 28 more units of space in the warehouse.. what the hell? The warehouse cannot be demolished or moved to storage and resetting the app and ipad did nothing. Cant play without a warehouse!

I can't even play without a garage everything Had an exclamation mark it's pathetic

Did u get your warehouse back

Kmla48

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Did you report it? I opened a ticket earlier and am still waiting for a response
I reported it
I have another issue I used my corp points 7500 of them to buy a brigade and my game crashed no brigraide in storage and 7500 points gone

If this isn't fixed im quitting

Liberty land

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I lost my warehouse! Was sending stuff and then suddenly it is gone. I have reported but what a night mare. Kinda puts the game on hold.

NikT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am so glad I'm not the only one...same thing happened to me when I tried to feed Nessie...game logged out, came back, no garage...can't do anything but collect coins...am hoping they fix this ASAP

Most reactions

Latest posts