What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

Stantera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New bank offer today, ofcourse the message is 3x when its actualy only 2x.

Seems to be an arbitrage moment here, if you are still spending $$$$.

Why buy $20 worth when you can spend $10 twice? For $10 x 2 you can get two Rock Climbing buildings for a total of 94k of happiness rather then one Rolercoaster for 48k of happiness? You will get 6 less CC's and 2 Corp parties and 2 Discount cards (for 2x $10) instead of 1 Corp party and 2 Master classes (1x $20).

Guess it depends on what you really need.

Stantera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New bank offer today, ofcourse the message is 3x when its actualy only 2x.

Seems to be an arbitrage moment here, if you are still spending $$$$.

Why buy $20 worth when you can spend $10 twice? For $10 x 2 you can get two Rock Climbing buildings for a total of 94k of happiness rather then one Rolercoaster for 48k of happiness? You will get 6 less CC's and 2 Corp parties and 2 Discount cards (for 2x $10) instead of 1 Corp party and 2 Master classes (1x $20).

Guess it depends on what you really need.
Sometime late last night the bonus offers at the bank disappeared. I don't remember it being a timed offer. Maybe they figured out what was going on with all the small purchases and removed it? I could be wrong. The 2x offer is there there but the building and certs bonus is gone.

MissMetropolis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't wait for Halloween!
Did you see that GI has added new levels to the Cave of Horrors and the Dark Altar?
My guess is that they will recycle the old crap. I bet it will be impossible to fulfill all the tasks, without spending real money, like last year. ;););)

mcbane

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey everyone, after a year or so away from the game I'm back with a new city. Those of you who did Halloween last year, are the collectables the same and can you use yours from last year? I'm thinking of just trying to squirrel them away for next year rather than pay money.

brian_jonk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey everyone, after a year or so away from the game I'm back with a new city. Those of you who did Halloween last year, are the collectables the same and can you use yours from last year? I'm thinking of just trying to squirrel them away for next year rather than pay money.

It does looks like most of the Halloween buildings from last year carry over. In my case for example, it already counted that I had the Cave of Horrors and Dark Altar so I did not need to build those again. All I need to do is build the Haunted Mansion and then collect the parts to get the Demonic Gate reward.

It appears that all the buildings have upgrades possible now. However, I am holding off on upgrading anything until I get the Demonic Gate. I will then use any spare parts collected to upgrade the buildings.

Collection has been extremely slow for me. The numbers needed are really getting out of hand and without spending cash, these special ocassion events these days seem to be ones that I will be completing over two separate seasons.

ForrestCody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Edem Plaza
I have not done this yet I am getting from others helping in the creation of the website... But here is the first set

Construction Task 1: Building of the Century

Part 1 UNKNOWN

Deliver 40 batches of baking soda to the warehouse (This will be deducted after)

"Help finish the Project" collect 800 energy

Part 2 UNKNOWN

Train 15 architects, (This will be deducted after)

talk to 100 reporters

Part 3 UNKNOWN

Collect 45 Newspapers from the newsstand(Max 15 newsstands)

Save 3,000,000coins (amount will be different for each person)

Last edited:

Stantera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Edem Plaza
I have not done this yet I am getting from others helping in the creation of the website... But here is the first set

Part 2 UNKNOWN

Confirmed. - Train 15 architects. Previous trained architects do not count, must start from zero. I had six before this task and cannot use them.

Oskiville

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much energy you get from building the Hydro Power Plant? Also, do you make a good amount of $ from the Port? I'm trying to decide what direction to go in, thanks

Add me - Oskiville
Name - Oskibear

ForrestCody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much energy you get from building the Hydro Power Plant? Also, do you make a good amount of $ from the Port? I'm trying to decide what direction to go in, thanks

Add me - Oskiville
Name - Oskibear

Go to port first you get much more money, just save turbines you will need 150 total to upgrade to level 3. You can make lots of money in the port. And uses your goodS for more coins.

I don't know the energy right off. At level 2 I am abt 2k i think

Stantera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Definatly the port first. You get extra $$$ for filling containers and its the easiest of all the quests to complete. Do a search on "Big Business game" and look for something that sounds like weeee key. Review it in detail. if you want to try to do it in the time allocated for the bonus, build up all requirements first then start. Items such as the schools, mine's, quaries, etc and get them upgraded to the needed level.

I actualy started the Tower first but it was going painfully slow. After two months, I started the port and the bridge at the same time. Worked out well. Just be sure you have a large warehouse since you will be making 20 of something for one task and 15 of something else for another task. Can run out of warehouse space easily.

Easiest is the Port, then the Bridge, a tie between the damn and the tunnel, and last was the tower (from my experience, others may have different opinions). The tower took me almost 5 months to finish. I didnt start these until I was almost a level 30 since I wanted all the pre-reqs first and to have medium sized city to make it easier. That was just me.... Wished I did the Port sooner then what I did.

The damn only needs 5 hydro pumps to build it. Upgrades after its done is 50 for lvl2 and 100 for lvl3 (155 for all). I only recently upgraded to lvl 2. Hydro pump gifts are very rare, so add lots of friends, and help them fill ports when you can!

ForrestCody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Definatly the port first. You get extra $$$ for filling containers and its the easiest of all the quests to complete. Do a search on "Big Business game" and look for something that sounds like weeee key. Review it in detail. if you want to try to do it in the time allocated for the bonus, build up all requirements first then start. Items such as the schools, mine's, quaries, etc and get them upgraded to the needed level.

I actualy started the Tower first but it was going painfully slow. After two months, I started the port and the bridge at the same time. Worked out well. Just be sure you have a large warehouse since you will be making 20 of something for one task and 15 of something else for another task. Can run out of warehouse space easily.

Easiest is the Port, then the Bridge, a tie between the damn and the tunnel, and last was the tower (from my experience, others may have different opinions). The tower took me almost 5 months to finish. I didnt start these until I was almost a level 30 since I wanted all the pre-reqs first and to have medium sized city to make it easier. That was just me.... Wished I did the Port sooner then what I did.

The damn only needs 5 hydro pumps to build it. Upgrades after its done is 50 for lvl2 and 100 for lvl3 (155 for all). I only recently upgraded to lvl 2. Hydro pump gifts are very rare, so add lots of friends, and help them fill ports when you can!
Yeah what stanz said

Stantera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Edem Plaza

Part 1 UNKNOWN

Deliver 40 batches of baking soda to the warehouse (This will be deducted after)

"Help finish the Project" collect 800 energy

Part 2 UNKNOWN

talk to 100 reporters

Part 3 UNKNOWN

Collect 45 Newspapers from the newsstand(Max 15 newsstands)

Save 3,000,000coins (amount will be different for each person)

Do not spend coins until all task are completed. If you do, it will be deleted and have save more coins. Spent 1.5mil for land after saving 3.5mill. Total dropped down to 2mil and have to save it all again. Have To maintain a balance of 3mil or higher until all newspapers are collected.

This applies to all tasks on all quests. Don't know why I thought this would be any different. Just slow down and don't be in to big of a hurry.

Last edited:

annie765

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone just lost their furniture factory? I logged on today and it was just gone. And i had just upgraded it. Raging!

annie765

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found an annoying bug. I moved my weaving factory into storage to make room so I can move some of my buildings around. Afterwards, I tried to replace the weaving factory from storage and it says I have insufficient population, forcing me to hit the next population cap just to place it down again. I clearly had enough population before putting it into storage.

Anybody else try this and had this happen too? So be warned, don't store your factories in the storage unless you don't plan to use them again for awhile.
Thats good to know! Doesnt make any sence why it would happen

Most reactions

Latest posts