What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

brian_jonk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was able to get the Candy Carousel by just building one each of the three smaller buildings. If any of you received the error for not having 3x3 of each, you may want to send a ticket, as I do not think you need 3x3 of each.

Just make sure you have them all in your city though and not in storage. I had built all three of the little ones, but stored one to make room for the Candy Carousel (electricity shortage) and it said that I needed to fulfill the event requirements. Stored a different building and brought the little event building out, and it let me build the Carousel.

FUZZYAUFAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was able to get the Candy Carousel by just building one each of the three smaller buildings. If any of you received the error for not having 3x3 of each, you may want to send a ticket, as I do not think you need 3x3 of each.

Just make sure you have them all in your city though and not in storage. I had built all three of the little ones, but stored one to make room for the Candy Carousel (electricity shortage) and it said that I needed to fulfill the event requirements. Stored a different building and brought the little event building out, and it let me build the Carousel.

Well I have 3 cafe and 1 each of the playground and museum. Still can't get the carousel. These events are getting more and more frustrating to complete where I am about ready to stop playing.

FUZZYAUFAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I have 3 cafe and 1 each of the playground and museum. Still can't get the carousel. These events are getting more and more frustrating to complete where I am about ready to stop playing.[/QUOTE

I submitted a trouble ticket. Will post what the reply is.

brian_jonk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The game was stable for a couple of days but this evening the dreaded internet connection error is back for me and its worse this time. Can't do a single thing that involves friends - corp, message, visiting friends for the daily task, and can't even load the port.

Anyone else having the same issue?

ForrestCody

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Maybe they changed it or you got lucky!

ForrestCody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok folks! I did that tunnel using lots of resource I got through things like Nessie gifts ( 2 rounds) and just being a hoarder. Spent very little city credits getting it done. And got much if not all of the credits getting acheivements. In the end I got done in a little over 10 days and guess what?! GI failed to gift me the safe. Oh stop the shocked looks.

So I sent in a ticket. I knew I had not received this safe because I had been snap shottting pics to type info into the website not to be named.

I had 1 #7 frag of the film studio in my pocession from getting some city credits and it was an extra free gift.

So of course my buddy Valery has me send screen shots. I sent her I think 10. 3 emails worth though. Pics and pics of the pics showing the date i snapped the pic even.

They, close the case. Oh stop again with those shocks looks of disbelief. I open. Their claim is "others" are looking into it. I keep reopening. Just goto emails and type please keep open and it pops back into open status.

Valery comes back and announces that "they" looked into databases and found i received all i should. Closed.

Well Valery did not expect me to reopen it again I guess. I told her that I did not know what database they looked at but they are wrong. I have proof, I have even more screen shots. I can't prove I did not receive the other items but I could sure prove frag 7.

It was not the fact I even wanted frag 7 it is the point of the matter. In reality I don't care. It is the point.

Then THEY reopened case. Asked me how I obtained frag 7. Eventhough I had already informed them, i OMG and REALLY!?! And told them. And unbelievable was there also.

THEN I turned around, went to my iTunes receipts (remember i hoard ) found a current one, not cheapest,disputed it told them what they were doing and then all the probs were starting ang how they are not fixing, and how they were treating me...how people are starting to bail.

In 24 hrs I had a refund. And then last week here I finally got my safe contents. All of it.

Also, every ticket from GI that I received a survey i told of how bad they are and how the game use to be better but now they don't care and they don't take care of problems

So guess what I am saying are 3 things, keep reopening, more than one way to (pardon to my cats) skin a cat. And squeaky wheels do get grease. Passing my grease can ......DONT GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!

ForrestCody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Compare your VIP points on the pyramid to the VIP points on the place where it shows on the city credit/coins buying screen. Mine are 2 numbers and several others have this issue. Mine is 30k. Others are 200 but still numbers should not be different.

Seagoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you, brian_jonk, for filling 2 of my containers today.
I managed to get the candy wheel by building one of each of the three little buidings, and then getting enough party stuff to build the candy carousel. No hope of getting enough stuff to upgrade it :( as the upgrade to level 2 was 2000 extra happiness.
Good on you Forresttcody for persevering with GI.I have not had any FB visit cc's for the last 2 times, and have had 2 cases as rewards for daily visits - both promised 3 cc's, but only 1 appeared. Took screen shots before and after opening the 2nd one - do I need the dealing with GI stress????
Just 2 turbines away from the full upgrade of the hydro!
http://www.ipadforums.net/members/brian_jonk.300668/

ForrestCody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
They opened a new building the Edem Plaza. I am gonna wait to see what it involves buy if anyone dips in first even if you screen shot and post them I can start to decipher the info. And tips

Stantera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They opened a new building the Edem Plaza. I am gonna wait to see what it involves buy if anyone dips in first even if you screen shot and post them I can start to decipher the info. And tips

I would jump in, but still doing the Tunnel. Got 2 Wagashi's now, really rolling along - lol!

Is there an uper limit on the cost of land? Im up to $1.2mil now and its getting hard to expand. I still need a lot more plots. Saving my land bonus's if I can but may have to use them soon since it takes me 2-3 days to save up enough. I found an old post back in 2013 where someone said it costs them $3.25mil.

ForrestCody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would jump in, but still doing the Tunnel. Got 2 Wagashi's now, really rolling along - lol!

Is there an uper limit on the cost of land? Im up to $1.2mil now and its getting hard to expand. I still need a lot more plots. Saving my land bonus's if I can but may have to use them soon since it takes me 2-3 days to save up enough. I found an old post back in 2013 where someone said it costs them $3.25mil.

Mine is right over a mil a coins if I pay full price. I got several discount cards still. I bet they cut the cost back a ways Cuz I have been playing almost a and it never was that much. I am starting to gather info on that plaza and I see some are doing it but no info. On what it entails.

Though it can take 30 days and you do get 20k happies but no land so I am holding

brian_jonk

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Stanz - if I were you I would hang on to those free land purchase bonuses even at the expense of waiting a few days before being able to expand using coins. In hindsight I wish I had not wasted mine early on in the expansion. My land purchases are now 2.5 mil and only going to get more expensive with each additional expansion. I would focus on factory additions to help you generate more coins.

brian_jonk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mine is right over a mil a coins if I pay full price. I got several discount cards still. I bet they cut the cost back a ways Cuz I have been playing almost a and it never was that much. I am starting to gather info on that plaza and I see some are doing it but no info. On what it entails.

Though it can take 30 days and you do get 20k happies but no land so I am holding

It must be a random number not based on the number of land plots you have already unlocked. My town is nowhere near as large as yours yet my purchase prices are more than double. Typical GI logic at work looks like o_O

Most reactions